The program “Young Generation Will Change Ukraine – 2019” starts in February!
In February, we open registration to take part in the program “Young Generation will change Ukraine” launched in 2012 by Dr. Bohdan Hawrylyshyn.
Since 2018, Bohdan Hawrylyshyn Family Foundation has been implementing the program. Our team has summarized its activities during the year, which you can see in this short video:
The numbers help to track the dynamics and to sum up statistic indicators. What brings us most joy is:
- Sincere emotions of participants of programs “Young Generation will Change Ukraine” and “Ukrainian Youth Delegate to the UN”;
- All local projects implemented by young generation that change Ukrainian communities;
- European experience of reforms and effective management, which young people are disseminating in their own regions after their study trips to Austria, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland;
- Commitment and involvement of the program alumni association “Young Generation will change Ukraine” in projects of the foundation, arranging meetings with interesting people, mentoring and guiding for the new members of the program;
- Friendly connections and at the same time high potential, powerful force of young people, who were involved in our activities in 2018;
- Trust of the foundation’s partners in youth that changes the country already;
- Support of our friends, partners, donors, thanks to which we are planning to engage even more young active people in projects initiated by Dr. Bohdan Hawrylyshyn!
“Dream big” – these are the words by Bohdan Dmytrovych which have followed us throughout the whole year 2018 and shaped our strategy!
In 2019 more youth will be involved in the foundation’s programs. We also plan to expand the geography of local development schools that will enable us to support new projects and exiting initiatives.
Do not miss the start of the program “Young Generation will change Ukraine – 2019”! Follow our news in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.